Sunday, June 25, 2023

Sending Birthday Hugs & Wishes The Paper Players Challenge PP64

June 25, 2023


It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at
 
The Paper Players

I am the hostess this week and I  have a fabulous sketch challenge for all of you!  I can't wait to see all of your creations!  The sketch is so versatile that anything goes!  So let's have some fun!


d


My card is created for my granddaughter Victoria's birthday  It is so hard for me to believe she will be 11.  She is the sweetest child.  She loves purple and all things sweet so, this card is perfect for her.  I used a Stampin Up paper pad for the papers.  I cut a heart using the SU heart dies and sponged it in purple.  The little girl and sentiment are from My Favorite Things "Sweet Birthday Wishes".  I think the set may be retired.  I colored her with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.  The sentiment is stamped in black and I added a few pearls for fun.



  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. Adorable and sweet, Claire! This image is so precious and makes a person smile. I LOVE the sketch this week. I can see myself using it often. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, this is absolutely the sweetest birthday card. When I saw it, I thought of my granddaughter's 9th birthday coming up in the fall and then I read that you had made it for your granddaughter! While my granddaughter is not a kid that one would particularly describe as "sweet", she does love both cupcakes and the color purple. I often describe Kaitlyn as "owning the room" - my son calls her his Viking Shield Maiden!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-duper cute, Claire! Everything is better when cupcakes are involved and your perfectly colored cutie knows it! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t know why I’m “anonymous”…gah! It’s me Anne Marie. Big hugs, friend!

      Delete
  4. Oh my, your granddaughter will love this...look at all that purple! Your little cupcake-toting cutie is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, your sweetie is absolutely adorable and I love that fabulous heart behind her. Wonderful use of your sketch!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet treat your card is. Also a really fun/versatile sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at purple Claire and that sweetie with her cupcake reminds me of your sweet Victoria. 11 - wow! I'm sure she will love this thoughtful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!