Sunday, June 18, 2023

Live Your Life In Color The Paper Players Challenge PP645

June 18, 2023

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the Dads out there!  Wishing you a very special day! 

 The Amazing Jaydee is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous Clean and Simple  Challenge for all of us!  We can't wait to see all of your creations!  Your projects need to be "One Layer Wonders"!  



My card is created using a stencil that I found in my stash.  I used three colors of Distress oxide inks and a sponge on a piece of watercolor paper.  I trimmed the watercolor paper with a stitched die.  The sentiment is stamped in black  This was so easy to create.  


  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. I love your bright, cheery card and that sentiment is great! And remember Easy = Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those stencilled dots Claire - such a cool card and perfect for a one layer design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used this stencil with these bright, cheerful colors! This card is the epitome of YOU! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, I love this bright, cheerful and bold card. What a great use of the stencil! Perfect one layer card. hugs, jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire I love the bright bold images on your card. The embossed edge adds just the right touch to your one layer card. Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you can't get more fun than this, Claire! Love the pop of color, bold images and that stitched border is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Claire! I LOVE your card. It's bright! It's cheery! It's bold! It's fun! It's CAS perfection! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire, this bright cheery one-layer card is inspirational! I love your choice of stenciled sunshine colors.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!