Sunday, June 25, 2023

Friends Make the World a Better Place Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC312

June 25, 2023  

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps

We have a fabulous Sketch Challenge for all of you.

We hope you have fun with this amazing sketch by Heather! 




My card is created using slim line dies.  The flower was created using the Stampin Up Art Gallery stamp set and dies.  I stamped it in Real Red and Rose Red.  The stem is stamped with Old Olive.  The sentiment is from an old stamp set that I found in my stash.  I think I got it at Hobby Lobby a long time ago.  



Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday July 7th @ 6pm EST. 


Sunday Stamps Design Team

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! As always, you offer great inspiration to those who decide to play along with us over at Sunday Stamps. Your friends & flower card works perfectly for our new "Going Slim" sketch challenge. #SOS312

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect, Claire - I still so love this stamp set, what a perfect sentiment combo for it! Love the layers - I might have to acquire some dies for slimlines myself, lol. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes, a bold sentiment and that beautiful flower - this card is just gorgeous Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sentiment, paired with a floral image, makes for a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!