Sunday, May 14, 2023

It's Your Day To Shine Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC 309

 May 13, 2023

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the Mom's, Grammy's, Aunt's StepMom's, Bonus Moms and Fur Baby Moms!  I hope you have a very special day!

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps

We have a fabulous Color Challenge for all of you.

Have fun with this amazing, vibrant color palette!  



My card is created on a white card base.  I added a piece of blue paper for the background.  I used a die to cut the white panel.  I stamped the light bulb, flower and sentiment using Concord and 9th "Shine Brighter" Stamp set.  I think it is a retired set, but I will keep it in my stash.  I colored the flower, leaves and water with Copic Markers.  I added a few enamel dots to complete my card.  Wink of Stella on the flower made it shiny!  



Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday May 26th @ 6pm EST. 


Sunday Stamps Design Team

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. That light bulb stamp...fantastic!! I showcases our "Spring Flair" colors perfectly!! What deLIGHTful inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SOS309

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a fun little image! That made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!