Sunday, May 14, 2023

Congrats The Paper Players Challenge PP640

 May 14, 2023

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the Mom's, Grammy's, Aunt's StepMom's, Bonus Moms and Fur Baby Moms!  I hope you have a very special day!

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players

The amazing Jaydee is our hostess this week and she has a beautiful color combo for all of us!  We can't wait to see all your fabulous creations with these fun colors! 






I have exciting news.  My tennis team made it to the city play offs!  So, I needed a special card for my captain.  I started with a white card base.  I added a piece of black and white polka dots to the background.  The rays were cut using the Trinity Stamps Center Burst Die Set.  I used silver metallic paper for the rays.  The little tennis girl is a new stamp from Stampinbella called Curvy Girl Plays Tennis.  I colored her with Copic Markers and then I fussy cut her.  I added dimensionals on the back to make her pop up.  I cut out the Congrats with a word die three times, once with black and twice with hot pink paper and adhered them together to create a shadow.  I love how it turned out.  



  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. Spectacular card💐👍🤩 happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats to your tennis team! What a great card for your captain, and a fun way to use Jaydee's colors! That little curvy tennis player is a perfect example of you on the court, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire - congrats!!! This card is bright, colorful and sassy - what a great card to send to your captain. I agree with LeAnne, your tennis player - so stylishly decked out - has to be modeled on you! I love your bold, graphic take on the colors. Fabulous card. Thanks for rocking my challenge this week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, Claire! The little tennis player is so cute in her pink skirt. The polk-dot paper adds a touch of sassiness. I absolutely LOVE the silver die cut. Congrats on your tennis team's success. This is a perfect card for your captain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - this a stamp just made for you Claire! I love your coloured image and fun foiled starburst behind - your captain will surely love it. Congratulations on your team's success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I am sure the captain will love it! Congrats to them! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, I love how this turned out too! All of our cards are best when they're made with a particular person/event in mind and I'm sure your tennis team captain loved it - very cute!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so stinking fun, Claire! Love the bright pink and I don't think you could have found a more perfect stamp set. Congrats on the play-off's! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!