Sunday, March 26, 2023

When Life Gives You Lemons---- Paper Players Challenge PP633

 March 25, 2023

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players

The Amazing Anne Marie is our hostess this week and look at this fabulous sketch she has for all of us!  This is so versatile and easy to use.  Perfect for any holiday or occasion!  I love that!




My card is created on a white card base.  I added a layer of green and white polka dots.  The two rectangle strips were cut from a coordinating paper that I found in my stash.  I loved the citrus piece.  The lemon is from the Simon Says Stamp You Shine stamp set.  I colored the lemon with Copic Markers.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I stamped it with black ink using the same stamp set.  

  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

4 comments:

  1. I just love this card Clare - so fresh and zingy! Great idea to stamp the sentiment on paper the same as the background too - it makes it look as if the patterned strips are tucked into a slit - clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Claire! I LOVE these colors and papers! How fun! Using the polka-dotted paper for the sentiment was a great design choice. As Joanne mentioned, it makes it look like a slit. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun, cheery card, Claire! Reminds me of summer! LOVE the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, that's a great job of matching up papers to the sentiment! I love those citrus colors.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!