March 19, 2023
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous color challenge for all of you!
You must use a minimum of 3 colors from the graphic, plus you may also use a neutral of your choice.
My card is created on a white card base. I added a lime green layer that I cut with a scalloped die. This stamp set is from Concord & 9th, "You are Enough". I have used it often but, I love it and will keep it in my stamp collection. I stamped the flower twice on watercolor paper and colored the flowers with Copic Markers. It was difficult to get a smooth blend on the watercolor paper, so I used a water brush on top of the coloring. I trimmed this layer with the scalloped die, too. The sentiment is stamped in black.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!