Saturday, April 1, 2023

Sending You Sunshine! The Paper Players Challenge PP634

April 2, 2023

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players

The Amazing Jaydee is our hostess this week and she has a very fun Theme Challenge for all of us!  We can't wait to see what you create!   It's time for all the animal lovers to create some fabulous projects!  



 My card is created on a white card base.  I used water color paper and added clouds using distress ink and a cloud stencil.  I cut the waves with three different shades of blue paper using a waves die.  The little hippos are from Stampin Up and the set is called Hippest Hippos.  The matching die set includes all the little accessories.  The little glasses and snorkeling tube are cut using lime paper.  The sunshine is created on watercolor paper.  I used distress inks and then cut the sun using a die.  The sentiment is stamped in black.  


  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. SO cute, Claire! Those little hippos look like they're having a blast! Lots of summer fun for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, those happy hippoes sure are having fun in the sun. I like the scene you created with the waves and sunshine. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, I love that soft water colored background and the paper adds fabulous texture. Your little hippos are absolutely adorable with their trendy colored scuba gear :-) Such a fun card. Thank you for making me smile this morning
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card. Those hippos are cute and look to be having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can a card get any cuter, Claire? I don't know what I LOVE the most...the perfect clouds, the perfect sun, the perfect waves, or the rosy-cheeked hippos! Ok...it's probably the adorable hippos! This card will definitely delight the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will forever love these hippos Claire so to see two of them on your card today totally made me smile! Love the way they are bobbing about between the waves - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, these hippos are just too cute with their snorkels and glasses! The textured background and blended clouds is a perfect backdrop for them.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!