Oct. 4, 2020
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
I am the hostess this week and I have a fun theme challenge for all of you! The them is "Fall Critters"!
We can't wait to see what you create!
My card is created on a white card base. I used a piece of Fall foliage paper on the top of the base. I added a white panel that was cut using the SugarPea Designs Arrow Cover Plate. The raccoon and sentiment is from the SugarPea Designs Indian Summer stamp set. I colored the raccoon and tree branch with Copic Markers. The "HOW" was stamped in Cajun Craze paper. I cut it out with a die. Wink of Stella was added for shine. The inside of the card says "are you". It is a get well card for a dear friend. I love the way it turned out.
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!