Oct. 4, 2020
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a beautiful fall color challenge for all of you. We can't wait to see what you create.
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Oct.16th @ 6pm EST.
I created my card on a white card base. I used some gorgeous Fall papers for my background that I found in my stash. I added three leaves cut from the retired Stampin' Up! Stamp set Vintage Leaves. I used brown ink and stamped the leaves on yellow and orange paper and cut them out with the matching dies. I added the word "fall" cut with the Honey Bee Stamps Fall Die. I used the same papers in the background. I add a twine bow on the leaves.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team