Oct. 4, 2020
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a beautiful fall color challenge for all of you. We can't wait to see what you create.
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Oct.16th @ 6pm EST.
I created my card on a white card base. I used some gorgeous Fall papers for my background that I found in my stash. I added three leaves cut from the retired Stampin' Up! Stamp set Vintage Leaves. I used brown ink and stamped the leaves on yellow and orange paper and cut them out with the matching dies. I added the word "fall" cut with the Honey Bee Stamps Fall Die. I used the same papers in the background. I add a twine bow on the leaves.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Fun background! And I love how you cut around and matted the sentiment to stand out.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous card Claire! Those big leaves and big sentiment are fabulous. Love the papers too!ReplyDelete