Thursday, October 8, 2020

I PICK YOU!!!!!!! Tic Tac Toe Challenge 3tttc085

 Oct. 8,   2020

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We hope you will play along with our new board! 

             I used the bottom row:  Fall, Apple, Red



I covered a white card base with a green background DSP.  I used an apple paper from my stash for the next layer.  I trimmed it with a edger die.  The little girl is a MFT Pure Innocence Stamp "Love You To The Core"!  I colored her with Copic markers and used the matching die to cut her out. Wink of Stella was added for shine.  I added a yellow striped circle behind her to make her pop!  


Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Your PI cards is always just the cutest, this one no exception and so perfect with the bucket of apples! Fun and cherry fall car , Claire! Thanks for the fun board!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!