Friday, May 22, 2020

Caffeine Makes Me Fla-mazing Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

May 22, 2020

Today is the first day of the Spring/ Summer Coffee Lover Blog Hop The amazing Amy Tsuruta  is the creator of this fabulous blog hop!  Check out her blog for all the details!  So many fantastic prizes!  73 Super Sponsors are offering prizes!  That is fabulous!  So excited to be a part of this group of talented card makers!  






My card is created on a white card base.  I added green and blue panel for my background  The next layer is a patterned paper of palm trees.  The pink flamingo is from Rabbit Hole Stamps Caffeinated Flamingo.  I colored it with Copic Makers.  The sunburst were added with the green and blue.  The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder.  It is from the same stamp set.  The palm trees are stamped and cut with the dies from Sugar Pea Designs.  



So happy you stopped by my blog.  Please let me know your thoughts and make sure you visit all the fabulous inspiration on this blog hop!  


HUGS!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. Claire, I love this. Such a fun scenery, tropical and coffee, yes, please.
    Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Great image and love the sentiment. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tropical design and all layers, fntastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friend! I haven't visited you in a while, but happy to now to see your fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!