Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thinking of You Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc065

May 20, 2020

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We hope you will play along with our new board! 



I created my card using the middle row:  Blue, Square and Outdoors


 My card is created on a square (5X5) base.  I added a layer of light gray on top of the base.  The top layer is created with a cloud stencil and Distress Oxide Inks. (Stormy Sky, Broken China and Hickory Smoke)  I added some Twisted Citron and Hickory Smoke Distress inks at the bottom.  The girl is stamped in Black Versa Fine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  The stamp set is from Simon Says Stamp Follow The Rainbow.  The sentiment is stamped in Versa fine and heat embossed with white powder.  It is from the same stamp set.  The enamel dots were added for fun! 


Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!