It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The lovely LeAnne is our hostess this week and she has an amazing sketch for all of us! WOW! So, many possibilities with this one! Have fun and we can't wait to see what you create!
I have seen so many fabulous cards made with this Stampin' Up! Set. I just had to have it! Dressed to Impress is such a girly set and I love makeup and bling. I used the Best Dressed DSP for my background. All the items were colored with Copic Markers and I added Wink of Stella for shine on all of them. I love the little smear of lipstick, too! I added a few clear sequins to complete my card!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!