Sunday, June 23, 2019

You Brighten My Life PP447

June 23, 2019

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at 
The Paper Players!

Our fabulous sketch was created by Jaydee.  Unfortunately, Jaydee took a nasty fall a few weeks ago and is recovering.  We miss her gorgeous creations in the gallery and are praying for a speedy recovery!

The lovely Joanne is going to serve as our hostess this week!  Thank you, Joanne!  



My card is created on a white card base.  The first layer is Night of Navy.  I added this amazing bathing suit paper for the next layer.  The red polka dot strip is backed with Night of Navy.  I used a Pure Innocence stamp set from My Favorite Things called Beach Day.  I colored her with Copic Markers and paper pieced her suit.  I added Glossy Accents to the float for shine.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I also added Wink of Stella on my little girl. 


Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 


Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 


HUGS
Claire

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, Claire! You always have the best patterned papers to compliment your stamps. That little lady looks like she's ready for some fun in the sun, for sure. Too cute! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Claire; that bathing suit paper is fabulous and compliments your beach-bound babe perfectly! You have a gift when it comes to co-ordination for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card...love your adorable bathing beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a QT! I like how you added the shine to her swimming tube..what a fun summer card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable, Claire! This little cutie pairs perfectly with this swimming suit paper. What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!