Saturday, June 22, 2019

Be A Flamingo in a Flock of Pigeons Sketch Saturday #569


June 22, 2019

Good Morning Everyone...
Welcome to another week at Sketch Saturday!

We have one of our favorites joining us as sponsor this week.






The super prize offered this week is a $10 Gift Certificate.
~~~~~~~~

Here is sketch #569:


MY card is created on a white card base.  I made a 5 x 5 square card.  I used a variety of papers that I found in my stash.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp One Cool Pineapple.  I love this big, bold sentiment!  The flamingos are from SugarPea Designs Let's Flamingle.  I used the matching dies to cut them out.  I added black and white Baker's Twine and black enamel dots to complete my card.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  We sure hope you will join us this week with your wonderful creations!  Don't forget to stop by all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!