Thursday, June 27, 2019

King of the Grill Inspired By 78

June 27, 2019

It's time for a new challenge at Inspired By.... barbeque party!


With Canada Day and July the 4th just around the corner I know there will be lots of barbeques!  What will you be doing?  We always have a huge party at our pool.  

How are you inspired? theme? colors? shabby? rope? checks? food? barbeque?.....




So much inspiration in this photo!  I used a wood grained paper for my background.  I used Coastal Cabana paper and sponged it with brown ink.  Red and white gingham paper strips add the pop of color.  The grill is from Your Next Stamp For the Boys.  I colored the grill with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.  A few enamel dots were added for fun! 


Hope you will join us this week.  Check out all the DT cards for lots of inspiration!  


HUGS!
Claire 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!