It's time for a new sketch challenge at SugarPea Designs Challenge Team Sketch!
You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $75 gift certificate to our store!!!
Here's the sketch!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS42 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
My card was created for a special friend that found out that she is going to be a
GRANDmother. I wanted something fun and whimsical. I used the
SugarPea Designs-Tons of Fun stamp set and the SugarPea Designs-Zig Zag Circle Dies to create my card.
Copic Markers were used to color the adorable elephant. I fussy cut him and popped him with dimensionals on a Zig Zag Circle that was sponged with distress inks. Baker's Twine, enamel dots, a button and Wink of Stella help add fun to my card.
Need a little inspiration? Check out what the design team has for you!
February's Guest Designer
Now it's your turn! We'd love to see you at the Sugar Pea Designs Sketch Challenge!
This is so cute!!! Love your colouring too, Claire!ReplyDelete
Awwww, look at this cutie! Love his rosy cheek, Claire! Great card!ReplyDelete
This is one of my favorite cards of yours, Claire! It just screams fun and happiness!ReplyDelete
All around adorable!! I love the fun colours and his rosy cheeks!ReplyDelete