Sunday, February 28, 2016

I Can Do Everything--SSC 121

February 28, 2016

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!

We have a fantastic color challenge for you to play along with!  I love this combination and I can't wait to see what you create!  



Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Enter as many times as you'd like.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, March 11th @ 6pm EST. 
This challenge will run for 2 weeks.



My base card is Crumb Cake card stock.  The next layer is Early Expresso.  The top layer is Neenah Solar White  paper.  I stamped the Unity Stamps-Maria Girl using Momento Rich Cocoa ink.  I colored her with Copic Markers.  I added some grunge using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set by Stampin' Up!  I sponged the edges with the ink to give it the distressed look.  The sentiment is stamped in the same ink. 



Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you! 

You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.

Katie Brooks
   
HUGS!
Claire

6 comments:

  1. you have beautiful stamp Image Claire
    love that only pink on her dress
    great sentiment too
    adorable and religious card Claire
    great DT CARD
    see you soon on my DT post teamie
    hugs
    Monika (teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Claire! this is gorgeous, I so luv this scripture, so reassuring and comforting! hope you have a wonderful week!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Claire! this is gorgeous, I so luv this scripture, so reassuring and comforting! hope you have a wonderful week!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning Claire! Your angel image turned out beautifully and I love the background. Perfect for this color scheme! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!