Thursday, November 5, 2015

Home For Christmas--CASE-ing Christmas

November 5, 2015

It's time for a new challenge at CASE-ing Christmas!  



This month we are CASing a lovely card by Donna!  Such a fun card and there are so many possibilities!  We can't wait to see what you create!  






I love the simplicity of this card.  I struggle with Clean & Simple cards because I love layers.  I chose Pacific Point for my base card.  This is a favorite of mine and it is rarely used.  I trimmed a piece of white card stock with my Lawn Fawn border dies and ran the top section through the Big Shot using a snowflake embossing folder.  


The retired Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees stamp set and punch was used to create my trees.  I stamped them with Pacific Point ink and Real Red for the ornaments.  I stamped two birds in Real Red ink and fussy cut them.  They were added with dimensionals.  The sentiment is from "Jingle All The Way" (Stampin' Up!)  stamped in Real Red ink.  I found this red twine in my stash.  I wrapped it around the card and made a bow and attached it with a glue dot.  Wink of Stella was added on the  trees for shine.  Glossy Accents was added to the red birds. 



Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to stop by all the blogs for each Design Team  member for lots of inspiration!


Hugs!
Claire


2 comments:

  1. Love your trees Claire. Festival of Trees is such a great stamp set. The colors are a terrific CASE on Donna's card.
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, I LOVE this!!! The twine bow, the fun additional birds, and the red ornaments on the tree really make this a show stopper! Beautiful! Sending weekend HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!