Monday, November 2, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving--The Challenge #49

November 2, 2015

It's Monday and time for a new challenge at  The Challenge.  We have a fabulous sketch for you to use.  We can't wait to see what you create!  




1. Use the challenge to create a card or paper project.
2. Please add the challenge photo to your post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Have fun.

I absolutely love this sketch and will be using it for future cards.  It has endless possibilities.  I wanted to add to my Thanksgiving card stash.  I started my card with a Very Vanilla base.  I used a fabulous Fall paper pack by Carta Bella for all the patterned papers.  It is called "Fall Blessings".  SugarPea Designs-Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Dies were used to cut all the rectangles.  I also used the SugarPea Designs-Zig Zag Stitched Circle Dies for the circles.  I stamped the sentiment on Very Vanilla using Vintage Versa Fine ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up! set called Tags 4 You.  The Label Bracket punch was used to cut it out.



Three small banners were cut and placed under the green rectangle.  Rust colored enamel dots were added for fun.  Such a quick and easy card to put together.  





Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today!  I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment! 


Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see all fabulous projects by the Design Team members cards!  

10 comments:

  1. Sweet FALL card with the sweet touch of those great arrow details in the papers and the embossing die! Pretty cool!!! I have never seen that one before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kimberly! So nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  2. What a sweet fall card...love the sketch as well as your fun fall papers! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - you are totally rocking these fall dsp's - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card Claire. I absolutely love the colors and mix of patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love how the zigzag dies give it added texture! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Let's hope the sun comes out in the south this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Thanksgiving card...love those soft sweet colors, so warm and perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!