Sunday, January 4, 2015

I Love Us-Shaker Card-PPA 234

January 4, 2015

I made this card for the Pals Paper Arts challenge and have tried for 3 days to get a decent picture.  It has been raining in Georgia for days, and I could never get one the really showed the featured colors for the challenge.  

This week the colors are:  Night of Navy, Wisteria Wonder and Silver. 


I really like this color palette and their were so many ways to use them, but I decided to make a Valentine for my Sweetie!  As fast as the days are going by, it will be here before you know it!

I wanted to say a big welcome to Maggie and Lisa Ann!  Congratualtions on becoming part of the Pals Paper Arts Team!  So exciting!  XX





I love making shaker cards and I learn something new every time I make one.  I made a few mistakes on this one and had to start over three times.  But, as the say, the third time is the charm.  I love the way it turned out.  Let me know what you think.  I love to read your comments and I appreciate you stopping by my blog.

If you have any questions, you can contact me at: Claire.

Until next time!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire




12 comments:

  1. You are amazingly clever! This is so creative......and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda! THANK you so very much for you super kind comment! It means a lot to me! XX

      Delete
  2. Cute little TV, Claire, starring: Love!! Come back and play at PPA very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patti! THANK you very much for your kind compliment! I really appreciate you visiting my blog! XX

      Delete
  3. This has to be one of the most adorable cards I've seen! I love the birdies, the TV and the inside sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing at the PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn! Thank you very much for the kind comment! You made my day! XX

      Delete
  4. This is too stinkin' cute, Claire! Love the birdies in the TV, how adorable! I love shaker cards too and still struggling making them, but yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sandy! I am still struggling to make them, too Sandy! They are tricky to get all that tape in the right spot! XX

      Delete
  5. Claire, I follow your blog everyday. I love your work and this is no exception. The TV antennas are my favorite. Does that date me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, that is so sweet of you! Thank you so very much for you kind comments and for the encouragement! I really do appreciate it! And, I am a LOT older than you, so those TV antennas are forever in my memory! XX

      Delete
  6. So cute and so creative! Love it. Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sandie! I always love to play with the PALS! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!