Sunday, October 13, 2024

So Grateful The Paper Players Challenge PP711

October 13, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The fabulous Joanne is our hostess this week and she has a beautiful Color Challenge for all of us!  She wants us to feature shades of orange and brown in our projects!  So get creative and have some fun!



My card is created using a wood grained paper for my background.  Then Iused Very Vanilla and stamped all the leaves using Distress inks.  I sponged the edge with a vintage color of ink.  The sentiment is cut using brown and orange paper and it is from Concord & 9th More To Say Dies.  I love that is has the outline to make the sentiment pop.  I added a few gold  enamel dots to complete my card. 



For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Love the clean & simple design with the leaves just along the side & bottom. How can I subscribe for blog updates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leaves are just beautiful! Your sentiment is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, you've created a lovely fall design with the edge of stamped leaves, inking around the edges and wood grain base. Autumn perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!