Sunday, October 20, 2024

Merry Christmas The Paper Players Challenge PP712

October 20, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The lovely LeAnne is our hostess this week and she has a fun Clean and Simple Challenge for all of us.  The theme is "Tag, You're It!"  So, get creative and have fun and remember to keep it CAS! 




My card is created by embossing the panel for more texture.  The tag is created using a die.  I cut the tag two times.  I used Cherry Cobbler and this Christmas paper I found in my stash.  I added the red under the PP to make it look like it had a scalloped border.  The little reindeer is from Simon Says Stamp.  Holiday Ornament and Dies Set is such a fun set.  I colored the reindeer with Copic Markers.  I added Glossy Accents to his nose for shine.  Some white gel pen was added on his face.  Baker's Twine was added to the top of the tag.  CAS is hard for me.  I wanted to add more, but reigned it in.  LOL!  


For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Love your image. You did a great job with the CAS look. I have a hard time with that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little reindeer is as cute as can be! CAS for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reindeer ornament is great. I like the layering of the tags to give that coloured scalloped border too. Have a lovely week, Claire. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire... what a sweet reindeer! You could, I think, also punch a hole in his head and make a layered tag which would be so fun on a present. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A reindeer bauble? So cute! Love the festive green tag too. Great card Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!