Sunday, August 4, 2024

Life's A Beach The Paper Players Challenge PP701

August 4, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The amazing Stef is our hostess this week and she has a fun theme challenge for all of us!  "Beach Time" is always a favorite of mine.  But, in Georgia, all the kids are back to school.  It sure seems like summer has slipped by too quickly. We can always dream we are at the beach so, have fun and get creative with some beachy cards this week!




My card is created on a white card base.  I added a layer of lemon lime paper for the background.  I created the main panel using The Simon Says Stamps Beach Party Umbrellas.  I  stamped with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed the umbrellas with white embossing powder.  I used Distress inks to blend the colors on this panel.  The hats and sentiment were created using the Simon Says Stamps Beachy Keen stamps and die set.  


For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Claire! I love the colors of the DSP! Soooo pretty! And the sentiment is perfect for a beach card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire... I absolutely love the green palette and the beach umbrella background... so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute design, Claire! I have that beach umbrella stamp set and you've inspired me to dust it off and use it again. Love your color palette, so cool and pretty. Fabulous card, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever background with the resist embossed umbrellas. It's great. Beautiful bright colours too, so even more beach joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect sentiment for a beachy card, Claire! The embossed umbrellas are the perfect backdrop for the hats. I LOVE the colors. What a fun, summery card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore this card....those colors scream "BEACH" to me and I love your big bold sentiment and those cute summer hats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab Claire! I love the bright greens and that umbrella background is perfect to highlight your hats and larger-than-life sentiment. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire - I am in love with that umbrella DSP and, of course, those incredibly stylish hats! What a fun card.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!