Sunday, July 28, 2024

You Melt My Heart The Paper Players Challenge PP700

July 28, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The amazing LeAnne is our hostess this week and she has a fantastic sketch challenge for all of us!  This is very versatile and and can be used for any type of card.  So have fun and get creative!



I have had three of my grands for the week and let me tell you, we have gone through some ice-cream.  I pulled out this fun stamp set by Reverse Confetti.  Unfortunately,  they went out of business.  I used the Stampin Up Full of Life paper for my background.  I added lime green circles that I embossed with a dot folder for the background.  Then I used Berry, Bliss, Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry inks for the ice-cream bars.  I used a Copic Marker to color the stick.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  


For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players design team:

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

8 comments:

  1. Claire... I would give for a popsicle in this heat... perfect card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! And no calories! I love your take on the sketch...always fun when you use those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bright colours make for a fun card - and who can resist ice-cream! Love how the paper you've chosen matches the ice cream shapes too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to love with polka dots, bright colors and ice cream? What a fun, fun card Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, this card just screams summer - all those wonderful bright colors and yummy ices! Fabulous card
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those iced lollies look so refreshing Claire - perfect for the heat we've been having here this week, and for your grands alike! Love the dotty paper background too. Hope you've had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute, colorful card, Claire! These popsicles look good enough to eat... I love these colors together. It's a perfect card for summer. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. On such a super-hot day...I can just taste those cooling popsicles. Delicious. A refreshing choice of shapes for the sketch layout, Claire. My favorite flavor is/was Lime and if not available, Cherry. Great colors! Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!