Sunday, July 14, 2024

Love You Bunches The Paper Players Challenge PP698

July 14, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The amazing Jaydee is our hostess this week and she has a vibrant color challenge for all of us!  I have always loved this combo and we can't wait to see all of  your  creations! 





I had so many ideas for this color combo.  I was looking through a lot of my paper pads--and that is A LOT of paper and this combo just popped out at me.  I layered the bold black and white flower pattern on Real Red card stock.  The little love print came next in my layering.  I used my sunburst dye to cut the two circles.  I used the Stampin Up Two Tone Flora stamp set for the Real Red flower and gray leaves.  This stamp set is a favorite of mine.  The matching dies were used to cut out the pieces.  I stamped the sentiment in gray and added a few black enamel dots to complete my card.  



PAPER PLAYERS GUIDELINES!

  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  

 

 The Paper Players Design Team 

         Claire Broadwater  


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire


11 comments:

  1. Claire, I love your bold graphical take on the colors. I love the typewritten DSP with the bold black and white florals and the red mats are the perfect way to introduce the red and draw your eye to that gorgeous red flower. Thank you for rocking my colors
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with these colors! That floral really pops and I love the prints you added...that little word one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish! It's such a striking combination of colours and the red pops of colours are dramatic. I like the contrast of the floral and graphic designs on the papers too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Claire, I am dazzled by your card design using these colors! That b&w floral paper is gorgeous, then the red flower on top just pops! I love the text dsp and the sentiment as well. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful Claire. I love the way the colours all blend together so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Claire. I love the way the red pops and the subtle appearance of the grays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire... love the layered florals. The extra DSP text is a fun pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous florals Claire - I love how you brought all of the colours together across your layers. This card is bold, bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looking card. The bold flower print paper works well with your focal flower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Claire! The black and white floral paper paired with the red flower was absolutely perfect for this challenge. This is an amazing layout. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous pop of color with the Blossom. Your paper choices and layers really compliment your design, Claire. Super card! Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!