Sunday, June 2, 2024

Hello, My Friend The Paper Players Challenge PP692

 June 2, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The amazing Jaydee is our hostess this week and she has a fun Theme Challenge for all of us!  "Friendship" is the theme for the week.  There are so many ways to go with this idea.  So have fun and get creative! 



I loved making this card because of the color combo I used.  You know I LOVE bright colors and this DSP from Stampin' Up is GOR-GE-OUS!  It is called Flowering Zinnias and it is available now.  I used Blackberry Bliss card stock for my background and then mixed the patterns up to create the main panel.  I did emboss the middle strip with the linen embossing folder from SU to add more texture.  The zinnias were fussy cut from one of the papers.  I added the fun sentiment and a few enamel dots to complete my card. 



  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

         Claire Broadwater  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Claire! The colors and design caught my eye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours of these papers too Claire - those zinnias make for such a bright and zesty card, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have used these papers and colors perfectly! Big, bright & bold! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an eye-catching card with its bright and beautiful colors, Claire! The bold sentiment is perfect with the big, bold, flowers. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, I love those big bold blooms and the bright colors. They work beautifully with the bold sentiment. Fabulous friend card. Hugs Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!