Sunday, May 26, 2024

Just Flying By To Say Hello Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC

May 26, 2026

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps


I created a fun layered sketch for all of you!  I love lots of layers and I hope you have fun creating a card with my sketch.  It is so versatile and one you can use over and over!  Have fun! 





I went to my local scrapbooking store the other day and found this amazing packet of paper from Graphic 45.  I feel in love with it and had to bring it home.  I used two of the coordinating flower patterns to make the panels.  I added a white twine bow around the panel.  Instead of cutting rectangles, I used the butterfly die cut and added one of their sentiments across the panel.  So, this card was so easy to create.  The paper did all the work.  

Suppplies:


Challenge Guidelines

  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 

1 comment:

  1. So very pretty!! What great inspiration to all those who decide to play along with our new "get sketchy" challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC336

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!