Sunday, March 17, 2024

Good Luck The Paper Players Challenge PP681

 March 17, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

The amazing Joanne is our hostess this week!  She has a fun Clean and Simple Challenge for all of you!  The theme is Good Luck!  Get creative and show us your ideas.

Remember, this is a CLEAN and SIMPLE challenge.  When The Paper Players use the term “clean and simple”, we mean cards that:

Have minimal layers and embellishments
Have plenty of open space
Are simple and uncluttered




My card is created on a white card base.  I added a green and white background and then I added a white panel embossed with a fun embossing folder from my stash.  The flowers, envelope and bow are all from Pink Fresh Studio.  The stamp set is called Floral Envelope Stamp.  I sponged the envelope with distress ink and colored the flowers with Copic Markers.  I cut the bow out of green and white polka dots.  I used the matching dies to cut out all three items.  I had to search all of my stamp sets to find the words Good Luck.  I can't believe I only had one and I know I own hundreds of sets.  I did not add any embellishments since it is CAS week.  That is always difficult for me. 



  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team


         Claire Broadwater  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

4 comments:

  1. I love an envelope of flowers and your bright orange blooms are so cheery Claire! Bravo on finding your sentiment - isn't it funny how we can have hundreds of sets, but can never quite find the right one in a pinch?! I always spend ages hunting - I think I need to be more organised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Claire! I love the orange flowers paired with the envelope. I think the green and white polka dotted bow steals the show. What a beautiful card to send good luck wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty bouquet of flowers! Sweetness all around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and happy card, Claire! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!