Sunday, March 24, 2024

Summer Dreaming The Paper Players Challenge PP682

March 24, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

The lovely Leanne is our hostess this week and she has an amazing sketch challenge for all of us.  This can be used for any type of card, so get creative and have fun! 




My card is created on a white card base.  I added a piece of Fresh Freesia card stock to the background and then used the Flight and Airy paper from Stampin Up to complete my card.  I love this DSP and had so much fun cutting the squares to complete the fun card. 



  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team


         Claire Broadwater  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and sweet, Claire! The Flight and Airy designer series paper is one of my all-time favorites, and it is absolutely perfect for this sketch. This sentiment is awesome. It's hard to find one that deals specifically with summer. It's such a versatile card...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this too! These papers were some of the prettiest SAB papers ever and I think using the birdies was ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those papers Claire - your card, full of spring blossom and birdies is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, this card is perfection to celebrate Spring/Summer! I'm glad I've stashed some of that paper because you have inspired me to pull it out ASAP. The sentiment you used is so much fun, too. Absolutely fabulous, my friend! -xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!