Sunday, October 15, 2023

You Are Purr-Fect! Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC 320

October 15, 2023

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps

Amy created this fabulous Sketch Challenge for all of us.  This sketch is so versatile and there are so many ways you can use it.  Have fun! 



My sister loves cats so, this card is for her.  I found the coordinating paper in my stash.  I added the flowers to the top layer of the card base.  Then I mounted the cat heads on black card stock.  The little black cat is stamped using the Gina K Cordial Cats Stamp Set.  I used the matching Die to cut out the black cat.  The sentiment is stamped in black.  I added a few black enamel dots to complete my card. 



Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Oct.27th @ 6pm EST. 

Sunday Stamps Design Team

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Claire, I LOVE this! Such a great kitty, and the papers are purr-fect, of course, lol. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, I just love those gorgeous, bold leaves and the texture on the base of the card adds so much interest without detracting from those leaves! Gorgeous card
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!