Sunday, October 8, 2023

Let's Be Frank The Paper Players Challenge PP661

 October 8, 2023

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

The amazing LeAnne is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous Color Challenge for all of us!   Although these colors might make you think of Halloween, get creative and show us some fun projects with these colors! 




I covered my card base with black glitter paper.   The Frank is from Simon Says Stamp Oh Frank stamp and die set.  I colored his face with Copic Markers.  The sign was creating using a sentiment from the same stamp set.  I mounted the sign on the Highland Heather card stock.  I added 3 orange enamel dots to complete my card.  This one is for my grandson. 



  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! Great for those people in our lives who prefer nuts and bolts over ink and stamps...like my hubby! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! A fun play on words and a fun way to play with my colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, What a fun card. I'm sure your grandson will just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Claire! This is SO cute. I adore the "Let's be Frank" sentiment. This is a perfect way to use the challenge colors. And let's be honest...the black glitter paper is sparkle-licious! Your grandson will LOVE this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA, Claire! Frankly I think this is the cutest Halloween card and a great use of LeAnne's colors, with the three little orange enamel dots!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Frank is so cute Claire - perfect with the sentiment too! The glimmer just adds to the Halloween feel - so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!