Sunday, October 1, 2023

In All Things Give Thanks Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC319

October 1, 2023

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps

We have a gorgeous Fall color challenge for all of you! 

We can't wait to see your creations!  



I covered my white card base with a yellow panel.  The leaves were cut on water colored paper using  a cover plate that I had in my stash.  I used Cherry Cobbler and Basic Gray inks to distress the panel using  a sponge.  I love the way this came out using these two shades.  The sentiment is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink.  I added gray enamel dots to finish my card.  



  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Oct.13th @ 6pm EST. 

Sunday Stamps Design Team

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Claire - those leaves frame your sentiment beautifully and your card is full of autumn colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Claire - LOVE that leafy frame, and the rich colors! Just beautiful finishing touches, too - love those gray dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I am loving that leaf frame die!! As usual you have offered great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new challenge!! These fall colors were so fun to play with and I am sure we will see lots of great cards for our new "Autumn Whisper" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC319

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! That frame is just gorgeous and the colors are delightful. I hope to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your distressed and multicolored leaf frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!