It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps.
We have a fabulous Color Challenge for all of you.
We hope you have fun using these gorgeous colors!
My card is created on a white card base. I cut a frame from a die using blue card stock. The sun burst pieces were added back in in bright yellow. I cut a white sunburst frame and added it on top of the sunburst. I used a retired stamp set by Your Next Stamp called Super Heroes for the image. I colored the hero using Copic Markers. I added Wink of Stella for shine and Glossy Accents to the stars and lightning bolt. The sentiment is from the same set. I added three enamel dots to complete the card. This card is from my grandson's birthday. He will be 9.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday July 21st @ 6pm EST.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!