Sunday, July 9, 2023

Have a Super Day! Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC343

July 9,2023

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps

We have a fabulous Color Challenge for all of you.

We hope you have fun using these gorgeous colors!





My card is created on a white card base.  I cut a frame from a die using blue card stock.  The sun burst pieces were added back in in bright yellow.  I cut a white sunburst frame and added it on top of the sunburst.  I  used a retired stamp set by Your Next Stamp called Super Heroes for the image.  I colored the hero using Copic Markers.  I added Wink of Stella for shine and Glossy Accents to the stars and lightning bolt.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I added three enamel dots to complete the card.  This card is from my grandson's birthday.  He will be 9.  
 

Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday July 21st @ 6pm EST. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. Lol, this is so fun, Claire! Love that big bursting background for our hero - and yay for googly eyes, lol! What a great take with our colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking our challenge colors with this fun super hero card!! What a fantastic card to inspire those who decide to play along with our "SUMMER DAYS" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SOS313

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card. My grandson would love it. Can you tell me what brand stamp the super hero is from. He has a birthday this month and I would love to make that for him. Txs in advance.
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!