Sunday, July 9, 2023

You're Amazing The Paper Players PP648

July 9, 2023


It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at
 
The Paper Players.  

The Amazing Ann is our hostess this week and she has a beautiful color challenge for all of us!  I love this combo and we are so excited to see what you create. 




I will admit that I had a hard time pulling this color combo together.  I started 3 different cards and couldn't get my idea to come together.  Then I pulled out the old Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set by Stampin Up and used the three colors to create the backdrop.  I cut a Berry Burst panel with a postage die and then added the white panel on top of it.  The flower is cut with a retired MFT die set.  I love this flower and leaf set and use it quite often.  The leaves are Lost Lagoon and the two shades of pink are used to create the flower layers.  The black piece is embossed with white embossing powder to create the sentiment.  A few enamel dots were added to complete my card.  


  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

6 comments:

  1. Claire, so much gorgeous texture on your card and I love the stripes behind your focal elements. Fabulous use of the colors
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Claire and I think the gorgeous grunge textured stripes add so much interest and detail - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to use Gorgeous Grunge on the background! And your big bold flower is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, I was intriqued by the background of your card. I found it fun and unique. I was glad to see it was done with a stamp and not a complicated or messy technique. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Claire! Your background works well! I love it when I can't get my ideas to work, but then all of a sudden a simple "twist" pulls everything together.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card, Claire! I would have never guessed you struggled with this color combination. You have brought these colors together perfectly. I LOVE the use of the Gorgeous Grunge image. WOW! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!