Sunday, February 12, 2023

Hello. My Friend Paper Players Challenge PP627

 February 12, 2023

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players

The Amazing Ann is our hostess this week and she has a gorgeous Color Challenge for all of us!  She gave us some  gorgeous hues to play with this week!  Have fun and we can't wait to see what you create! 




My card is created on a white card base.  I used Crumb Cake and Balmy Blue and embossed them with two different embossing folders to create the background.  I added a So Saffron diagonal strip to separate the two different embossed panels.  I added a heart scalloped rectangle embossed with a heart embossing folder behind the phone.  I stamped the phone and cord using the Stamps of Life Phone4You Stamp Set.  I colored the phone with Copic Markers and added a pink enamel dot in the center of the dial.  I used the matching dies to cut out the phone and the cord.  I cut a Balmy Blue scalloped rectangle and a white one for the sentiment.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set and stamped in black ink.  I added four enamel dots to the corner of the sentiment.    





  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. What a fun little card with that cute little phone! Who didn't want a princess phone of their own? Love all the embossing (especially the hearts one) and that phone is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, Claire! The pink princess phone takes me back to my teen years. I was so envious of my cousin who was lucky enough to have a pink princess phone. I absolutely love a card which brings back memories. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little card! A great way to say hello to that friend! The phone is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card Claire and I love that retro phone! Reminds me of spending way to long chatting to friends on one as a teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, like Joanne, I love that retro phone!!! I ordered a die just last week from MFT that reminds me of this one. I'm old enough to remember the days of "party lines" in more remote areas ... and old enough to remember how those cords used to get so tangled up and need regular untangling. Thank you for evoking so many wonderful memories with your fabulous card.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Claire, I love these old icons of 'technology' that I'm seeing on cards - your phone, LeAnne's typewriter, and Jaydee's cassette tape last week! A bit of nostalgia. My grandkids don't believe me when I tell them about the wall phone and party line at my grandmother's house. This was a great card and perfect for Ann's colors.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ring, ring...this is super cute, my friend! Love the added texture in the background, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!