Feb. 5, 2023
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous sketch challenge for all of you!
The amazing Annette created this sketch!
Sketch By Annette
My card is created on a white card base. I added a black panel to the base. I used this fun Valentine paper and cut it with a postage die. I cut a black and white circle to showcase the sentiment The sentiment is from an old stamp set that I found in my stash. I cut little Conversation hearts from different colors to mimic the sketch. I added a little pink envelope and added a bow for fun. This is for my teenage granddaughter. I though the sentiment was perfect. LOL!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Feb.17th @ 6pm EST.
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
I love those candy heart dies...precious!! Your card offers "sweet" inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! -Deb #SSC302ReplyDelete
Hello Claire! So glad to be back with ya'll! Love your Valentine card and especially the little conversation hearts!ReplyDelete
Great sketch - I definitely need to find time to play with this! That sentiment though is the best!!ReplyDelete