October 16, 2022
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous sketch challenge for all of you!
The amazing Stef created this sketch! It is so versatile, too! You can use it for any type of card. I love that!
My card is created on a white card base. I added large blue polka dots on the base. The two coordinating papers were used to cut the rectangle at the top and the striped banner. The little onsie and diaper pens are cut from SugarPea Designs "Welcome Baby" dies and stamps. These are no longer available, but I will always keep these in my stash. Just perfect to welcome a new baby! I added the word "BABY" on Night of Navy card stock. I cut it out with a die five times for lots of dimension. It is also a retired die from SugarPea Designs. I added a white twine bow to complete my card
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
Adorable!! Sweet baby boy card showcasing our new sketch challenge (#SS294) over at Sunday Stamps...you have once again given great inspiration to those who decide to play along with us!!ReplyDelete
What a darling welcome baby card Claire! Those safety pins are the cutest and made me chuckle!ReplyDelete