Sunday, October 9, 2022

There's Magic in the Air The Paper Players PP612

 October 9, 2022

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players

The amazing Laurie is our hostess and she has a fun color challenge for all of us!  We can't wait to see what you create. 



My card is created on a white card base.  I added a layer of black and then the white panel.  The white layer is watercolor paper so it adds texture.  I used a Halloween stencil to create the background I used grey ink and a sponge.  The stencil is from a company that is no longer in business--Craftin Desert Divas---.   The little witch, stars, cats and bats are from a stamp set from SugarPea Designs, called Bewitched .  I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers.   The sentiment is from the same set. 


  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  

The Paper Players Design Team


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. Claire, I love that stenciled background! Such a cute Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, just love that background and a gorgeous use of these colors. Such a fun card. It brought a smile to my face.
    Hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire this card is so sweet - I love the stencilled background, it makes your cuties really standout with a fun pop of Halloween colour. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Claire! These are such cute kitties...and the little girl is colored to perfection. However, the stenciled background steals the show. LOVE it! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Halloween card Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card...I don't know which is cuter, the background, or that little witch! Together, they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, that stencil is the perfect background for your sweet little witch! Love her adorable kitties too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a darling Halloween card, Claire! The stencil is a perfect backdrop, I love the soft gray neutral. Cute cats! This makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!