July 10, 2022
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous color challenge for all of you!USE A MINIMUM OF 3 COLORS
My card is created on a white card base. I added a layer of black to the top of the base. The next layer is Crumb Cake card stock cut with a die and embossed with a wood grained embossing folder. The cactus and pots are cut using the Stamps of Life Succulents Die. I used Basic Gray for the background die and Pistachio Pudding for the cactus. The pots are cut using black and a chevron pattern paper. The sentiment is from the same set. I added twine bows to the front of the pots for texture.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on July 22nd @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.