July 10, 2022
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous color challenge for all of you!USE A MINIMUM OF 3 COLORS
My card is created on a white card base. I added a layer of black to the top of the base. The next layer is Crumb Cake card stock cut with a die and embossed with a wood grained embossing folder. The cactus and pots are cut using the Stamps of Life Succulents Die. I used Basic Gray for the background die and Pistachio Pudding for the cactus. The pots are cut using black and a chevron pattern paper. The sentiment is from the same set. I added twine bows to the front of the pots for texture.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on July 22nd @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
These succulents are fantastic!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new color challenge (#SS287) over at Sunday Stamps!!ReplyDelete
Such fun layers and texture, Claire!ReplyDelete