June 12, 2022
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
Look at the gorgeous color combo we have for you to use for creations!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
My card is created for a special young lady. I used a white card base and added a red/orange layer on top of the card. I cut a scalloped layer in white using a die from my stash. The globe is created using the Gina K. Wonderful World stamp set. I think this set is retired. I embossed the globe stand with gold embossing powder. The world circle was heat embossed in white powder and then I sponged distress inks over the embossing. I love the way the 3 colors blended. The graduation cap is stamped in Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with black embossing powder. It is from the Gina K. For the Grad. I fussy cut the cap. A few sparkling sequins and some Wink of Stella was added for shine.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on June 24th @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
It is that time of year!! Great graduation card in our color palette!! Fantastic inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! I'm so excited to be part of the team and look forward to being a part of bringing inspiration to others!!!ReplyDelete
Oh, beautiful, Claire - love the look of this blended globe, and how perfect for graduation! The gold details are perfect!ReplyDelete
Your card really caught my eye. I love how you blended the colors for the globe, and a very fun grad card!ReplyDelete