Thursday, December 9, 2021

Star of Wonder Star of Night Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc143

 Dec. 9, 2021

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!  We hope you will play along with our new board!



My card is created using the bottom row:  Gold, Stars, Banner.


My card is created on a white card base.  I added a panel of gold foil.  On the top white layer, I embossed the star, sentiment and filigree with gold embossing powder.  I cut the star in gold foil, too to add to the top of the embossing.  I used the retired SU set Star of Light set for this card.  I also used the matching dies.  The banner is inside the card on the sentiment.  



Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!