Sunday, April 25, 2021

You Color My World Paper Players Challenge PP538

April 25, 2021

It is Sunday and you know what that means!  It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

I am the hostess this week and I have a fun sketch challenge for all of you!  You can create any type of card so it is going to be fun to see all the fabulous cards in the gallery!



 My card is created on a white card base.  I added a black and white diagonal stripe for my background.   It was trimmed with a stitched die.  The floral pattern was in my stash and I just loved it so, I trimmed it with a smaller stitched die and added it for the next layer.  You know how I love polka dots, so a rectangle was added across the middle of the card to match the sketch.  I cut an oval with the background paper but, turned the stripes the opposite direction.  The MFT Pure Innocence girl is from the "You Color My World" Stamp set.  It is no longer available.  I colored her with Copic Markers and added lots of Wink of Stella for shine.  I used the matching die to cut her out.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.   I cut the sentiment out using a banner die.  A few enamel dots were added for fun! 


  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  4. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Be sure to stop by and say hello to The Paper Players Design Team:  



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS!
Claire

10 comments:

  1. This is a great sketch and your sweet little crafty girl is a perfect focal point! The colors and patterns are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite PTI sets as my hubby is a retired art teacher. Awesome coloring and a great mix of papers too. I Loved your card and your sketch this week Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sketch Claire! She is certainly a QT...what a fun and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card πŸ‘πŸ’ congrats, have a great day 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about your card, Claire! The patterned paper mix is perfect with the coloring of your purely innocent crafty girl. Great sketch this week. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little artist! And you are a master at mixing and matching patterned paper! I love this bright and bold combo!! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sweet little artist is a treasure Claire - I love your combo of graphic/floral and colour/black and white papers too. Awesome sketch my friend - LOVE this layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire I love the play of pattern with this card, I have a hard time with contrasting patterns sometimes, this is lovely! thx for the sketch inspiration this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet, sweet card, Claire! Your coloring is perfect, as usual! This is such an adorable image. I LOVE the sentiment!!! Your sketch was awesome, and one I will use again and again. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cutes Patoots! Love that adorable image and as always, you mix of patterns is on point!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!