April 18, 2021
It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps.
The Lovely Laurie is the hostess at The Paper Players this week. She has a fabulous CAS challenge for all of us! The theme is "birthdays"!
The Sunday Stamps Challenge is a beautiful color palette. These colors are so pretty!
Have fun and get creative with your projects!
My card is created on a white card base. I added an extra layer of white so I could cut the flowers on the top panel and use the negative space for the color on the flowers. I used two shades of blue and yellow and added yellow centers to all the flowers. I stamped the stems with a fun stamp I found in my stash using green ink. The sentiment is stamped using a stamp from Concord and 9th.
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on March 6th @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Your little flowers are so bright and cheery Claire - and I just love that sentiment!ReplyDelete
Love your design...so fun and cheery! A perfect CAS card!ReplyDelete
Love these fresh spring colors! The cut out flowers with the stitching is the perfect amount of CAS detail! Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Loved you card immediately. I like the way you used the negative to create such an eye catching card. Great job Claire and I hope you have a wonderful day!ReplyDelete
So pretty, Claire! I love the stitched detail in the flowers and that color combo is so fresh and fun for the spring season. Just lovely, my sweet friend! Hugs!ReplyDelete
Oh my gosh...what a cheery card! This is such a great sentiment, too. I LOVE the images. The way the leaves are positioned on the stem reminds me of coiled springs. Of course, I can't unsee this, so in my mind, these truly are "spring" flowers. Have a wonderful week!ReplyDelete
Wow! This is beautiful, Claire. I love the colors... my favorite combination! Love how you used the negative space. It adds just the right of dimension to your design. A beautiful and perfect CAS!ReplyDelete
What a fabulous CAS birthday card Claire! Those flowers are so fun and look great in the SSC colors! Love that sentiment too!ReplyDelete