August 23, 2020
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps Challenge!
I have a fun sketch challenge for all of you! I hope you enjoy it!
We can't wait to see what you create!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Sept.4th @ 6pm EST.
My first layer on my white card base is black. Then I added a piece of polka dots to create the background. I added a small black rectangle for the next layer. The top layer is white. I sponged the edges with black. I stamped a few bats on the edge and colored them with a black colored pencil. The witch is from The Rabbit Hole Designs Hex Yeah Stamp Set. I colored the image with Copic Markers and fussy cut it. I used dimensional tape on the back to give it dimension. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
I love everything about this card, Claire, from the terrific patterned papers to the witch with her awesome hat! So much fun!ReplyDelete