It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!!
The lovely LeAnne is our hostess this week. She has a fabulous and creative sketch for all of us! We can't wait to see what you create!
I love Halloween cards and this is the first one for the upcoming session! I started with a white card base and selected 3 different patterned papers to create the background for LeAnne's sketch. I love this sketch because you can make a huge variety of cards with it. I added an orange rectangle I cut with a die in my stash. I though it looked like Halloween with the raggedy edges. The little ghost is a Simon Says Stamp GHOST BOO Wafer Die. I cut the ghost out twice. Once in black and once in white to add the black eyes, mouth and the sentiment. A few enamel dots were added for fun!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
I love that you made a Halloween card with my sketch...isn't it a fun way to use some cute papers! Love your little ghost!ReplyDelete
Cuteness overload, Claire! I LOVE this little ghost and these adorable papers!ReplyDelete
Totally adorable, Claire! Love all the paper patterns and the cute ghost!ReplyDelete
I'm loving all those Halloween papers with that cute ghost!ReplyDelete
That ghost is such a cutie Claire - what a fun Halloween card!ReplyDelete