Thursday, March 12, 2020

It's A Girl Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc055


March 12, 2020

It's time for a new challenge at Tic Tac Toe Challenge 

I am the hostess this week and I hope you will all enjoy my board.  We can't wait to see all of your creations!


My card is created using the right column: Polka Dots, Pink and Die Cuts.


I added a yellow background on my white card base.  I found this pink and yellow patterned paper in my stash for the next layer.  I used a border die to cut the yellow scallop.  I added a panel of pink and white polka dots.  The top layer is yellow and white and I cut the polka dot onsie using a retired die "Something For Baby" from Stampin Up.  The sentiment is stamped in black and pink.  A few yellow enamel dots and a yellow bow were added to complete my card. 


Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!