It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous sketch by Heather for all of you.
We can't wait to see what you create!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday March 20th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a white card base. I added a yellow panel and a plaid panel for my background. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Eggstra Sweet Easter and the jelly beans and chocolate are stamped using the Lawn Fawn How You Bean stamp set. I colored the jelly beans with Copic Markers. I stamped the chocolate in brown ink. A white ribbon was attached to match the sketch. Wink of Stella was added to make the beans shine.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Oh my, what an adorable sketch...and who doesn't like chocolate and jelly beans!ReplyDelete
This is so cute!! Love that sentiment, it's just perfect.ReplyDelete
I love the pastel colors and the sentiment -- perfect for Easter!ReplyDelete