Friday, September 27, 2019

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year FMS404

Sept. 27, 2019

I am playing along with Amy's fabulous sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  What a fun sketch that can be used for any type of card.




My card can be for Fall or Winter.  Who doesn't love plaid and old fashioned thermos bottles filled with coffee or hot chocolate?  My card is created using the Papertrey Inks Cozy Christmas stamps.  I used stitched rectangle dies for the background and the Penny Black Antique Frame Dies for the background for my thermos bottles and cup.  I stamped them in red and green and added a khaki cup.  A few enamel dots were added for fun.  Of course I added Wink of Stella for shine, too! 


Thank you very much for stopping by my blog!  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.

HUGS!
Claire


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what adorable stamps! Claire you do have all of the latest and greatest! Super cute card! Thanks for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is delightful! I do love the cosy atmosphere on your card, Claire. Thanks so much for sharing at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!